Terms and Conditions
Accident Causation Investigation Services (CIS)
Website usage - Terms and Conditions
You may use this website under the following terms and conditions:
For further information please contact CIS on 0405 149 064 or email
Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) is the publisher of www.crashinvestigation.net.au.
The material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this web site, or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining the prior written consent of Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) .
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) .
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
This web site contains links to external web sites which are not associated with CIS in any way. Links to external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site.
Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of any security measures involved with this website.
While we take our data and your privacy with care, web security is seen as problematic and we do not hold any financial information and do not hold private information on the web servers.
The transmission of form data from the website to our email is not sent using encryption at this stage.
Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide from the web form (which only asks for your name, email, phone number and enquiry).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may:
- Store one or more cookies in your browser;
- Request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- Request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain.
This web site may store cookies on your web browser in order to colllect analytical data compiled with Google analytics.
This does not connect any recognisable data which could link your visit to this website with you personally.
By using cookies, web sites can track information about visitors' use of the site including the time on the website and how many pages they visited.
Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Except where to do so would cause any part of these terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) :
- Excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these terms;
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this web site; and
- Excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this web site.
Without limiting the general disclaimer, Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) :
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Accident Causation Investigation Services Pty Ltd (CIS) is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this web site or if that information is not up-to-date;
- Will not be liable for disruptions to this web site; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this web site or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this web site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer system.
Thank-you for your co-operation!